Author(s): Hazel Edwards
In today's environment, great ideas won't reach audiences unless the creators can stay in business and survive financially.
Today a creator needs to be an 'Authorpreneur': an originator and an entrepreneur. Apart from creating words or images for specific audiences, this means learning the marketing, publicity, technological,legal and entrepreneurial skills to establish and maintain self employment in the business of ideas.
Chapters in 'Authorpreneurship' are based on answering the most common questions asked during Hazel's popular workshops. These include:
- Asking for Payment & Costing Your Time
- Pitching for Business
- From Local to International
- Using Author PR photos
- Speaking Circuits
- Structuring Public Speaking With Fewer Hassles
- Proposals Rather than Gambles
- So You Want to get Published?
- Fans,Reviews, Critics & Privacy
- Talkback Radio from an Author Perspective
- Adaptations, Translations & Judging
- Surviving Rejection
- Speed dating: Titles for Stories or Projects
- Etiquette of Literary Events & Launches
- Time & Travel & Energy Managemen
- Finances,Agents & Legal Stuff
- Confidence, Success & Reputation
- Improving Workstyle, Space & Image
- Charitable Educational projects & innovations
- Best sellers
- Controversial titles and Therapy Writing.
Purchasing an E-Book from Hazel's Online Store
*Please Note, this is only available as an e-book from Hazel's Online Store.
Once your payment has been processed, an email will be sent to your nominated email address with the E-Book file.
The E-Books available in Hazel Edwards' online store are EPUB files. These files are readable on a number of EBook Reader formats (many which can be downloaded free) including iBooks on iPad, Adobe Digital Editions, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Lucidor, Stanza, Ibis Reader, Mobipocket, Aldiko for android
Stay connected with Hazel!
Events & Appearances 2017
1st Fri each month PROV 10-1pm Mentoring & Finishing Book-Length Non Fiction.
August 4th 10-1pm PRO
August 8th Canberra: Chapman Primary School family 'Literacy' evening
August 12th Brunswick Foundling Archives Master Class 10-1pm
August 14th Ashburton Library 1.30-4.30 Writing a Non Boring Family History or Memoir'
August 18th Doncaster Library 11-12 Writing a Non Boring Family History or Memoir'
August 21st 11.30 Hume Grammar school visit
August 23rd (Weds) 11am Date with Reading Dog Ollie, Diamond Valley library, Greenborough.
August 24th 2pm Beverly Hills Primary , Doncaster
August 18-25 Chn Book Week 'Escape to Everywhere'
August 31st 1.30-3pm Chelsea Library 'Writing A Non Boring Family History'
September 1st 10-1pm PRO
September 16th 10-1pm Yarra Glen L&L Centre 'Writing a Non Boring Family History or Memoir'
September 19th YABBA
October 6th 10-1pm PRO
October 20 th (Fri) 1-4pm Colac Library ' Writing a Non Boring Family History'
November 3rd 10-1pm PRO
December 1st 10-1pm PRO
March 24th Goulburn Readers/Writers' Festival