Authorpreneurship: The Business of Creativity
- Links to Hazel’s published articles:
- Hazel Edwards – experiences from an ‘Authorpreneur’ – Digital Publishing Australia
- Booksbywomenonwriting talking about why Authorpreneurship was written
- Authorpreneur Magazine:What I’ve Learnt From Projects That Didn’t Get Up; A New Way to Analyse Profit & Loss for Writers
- Founding Moms -Collaborating :the business of creativity mother & daughter
(Far Nth Qld: Cairns ‘Authorpreneurship’ seminar.Two local, regional creators participants travelled over 200 kilometres to take part. Photo by Paul Oliveri)
Launch: Sydney’s ‘Better Read Than Dead’ bookstore, with ASA’s Keesing Press editor Lucie Stevens.
Hazel regularly runs Authorpreneurship workshops and the Authorpreneurship Master Class. More details are available here.
Check Events for upcoming workshops and other related topics including:
- Hawkesbury Writers Group Stefan’s review ‘Authorpreneurship’ ‘this book is a must read for many of our members’.
- Top Five Business books to read now. NZ Idealogue
- Oliver P’s review valuable tips to save writers time and (potentially) money.
- Good Reads Julie Ditrich reviews Authorpreneurship 5 stars
- Good Reads Mark Carthew reviews Authorpreneurship 5 stars ‘excellent resource’
- Shauna Hicks, genealogist: of value for family historians
- Corries_Good_Reads_Review_Authorpreneurship_.pdf 5 star review.’the full range of caps an author must wear’
- Helpful Hints for First time Author.pdf review by Jenny Yates