Celebrant Sleuth: I do…or die!
Visit your local bookshop or these online retailers have copies available now – just click through on the direct link and you can purchase online:
Available on AUDIBLE now.
The process of audio-recording my own published book, was a steep learning curve.
Check out my candid account What I’ve Learnt Audio-Recording CelebrantSleuth_.pdf
- POTENTIAL for a FABULOUS TV Series J. Ditrich, Publishing consultant just back from NY Rights Fair.
- ‘Timely too, with Marriage Equality…’ Susanne Gervay: Good Reads 5 stars.’
- ‘…written in a pacy, modern way…’ Cel Jel Good Reads.
- ‘…just love the whole voice of this book…read the first paragraph and was hooked.’ Jen Mc Veity
- ‘…witty,funny, absorbing, fascinating… and only a few pages into it …’ Meredith Fuller, psychologist.
- ‘…Particularly relevant …was the inclusive and natural way in which gender diversity was explored and presented.’ Pam Russell
- … BookPOD reviews
- ‘…very visual, with a cast of interesting characters you could imagine adapting to television…’ 4 stars Good Reads Pauline Luke, Amazon.au
- ‘…such an imaginative cast of characters, well researched, and in a retirement village! … Quinn, the sleuth deals with the teeming underbelly of commitments, weddings and funerals …’ N.J. Galante.
- ‘…Excellent for a book club discussion…’Carolyn Hirsh
- ‘…cutting edge in exploring topical themes…’ Good Reads Julie Ditrich’s review.pdf:
- …Sisters in Crime review
- ‘… bite sized chapters make it an excellent choice for holiday reading’ Sarah Jackson Review Celebrant Sleuth.pdf
Part of a book group?
Links to Hazel’s ‘Celebrant Sleuth’ published articles & interviews:
- Sherryl Clark’s Blogspot
- Author-recording My Book: What I Have Learnt (Linked In) about audio book creation.
- Behind the Pen
- Sisters in Crime: On Same-Sex Marriage; Fiction Prediction
- Topicality and Fiction Prediction GOODREADS_Blog.pdf
- Authors Diversifying BuzzWords.pdf
- WIP Procrastinating About_Murder Article.pdf
- Firebirdfeathers: Fiction, Prediction and Diversity
- Am I in Your Book?
- Is Your Book Y.A. or Adult? Linked In.
First Tuesday Book Club Speakers : Camberwell Dymocks
ith authors Glenna Thomson & Lindy Schneider.
First public chat about ‘Celebrant Sleuth’ in front of booklovers
Sisters in Crime Panel ‘Small Towns, Big Secrets & Criminal Intentions’