Portable Magic's Sue Lawson asks Hazel about Hippos, Hazelnuts, Antarctica,
Interviews (diverse subjects, interviewers and audiences)
- The Regular Podcast: audio book recording from author and producer viewpoints.
- Artshub: (Feb8th 2021) handling rejection and criticism as an arts practitioner of unconventional subjects.
- The Book Muse: DNH 2020 economic implications of arts projects which didn't happen due to Covid.
- Camberwell_High_alumni_archive_a_showcase_of_high_achievers.pdf , includes Kylie Minogue.
- Society of Women Writers (Vic) newsletter: Writing in a Time of Pandemic .pdf
- Speakola 'Monash University Graduation Address (1989) given by Hazel to Arts graduates.
- Creative Licensing - CAL Calendar Issue 2, 2009, The Copyright Agency: creative licensing from an author perspective.
- 'Searching for a Lost Garnet' on ABC Life Matters: researching genealogy and military history researching.
- TEN HINTS on HOW TO READ WITH YOUR KIDS.pdf
- From Hippos to Histories: Interview about the 'Weary' historical research process
- Who's Who of Australian Women Youtube clip of quotes and profiles including Hazel
- Inside History She Has My Face! about researching a mysterious grandmother
- new breed of writers conquering cyberspace authorpreneurship The Age & SMH
- Hazel Edwards – experiences from an ‘Authorpreneur’ – Digital Publishing Australia- on being an author turned small e-publisher
- Booksbywomen.org Introducing Authorpreneurship
- Kids Book Review Ten Challenges in Writing a Non Boring Memoir
- ABC LIfe Matters podcast Tween Fiction with Lemony Snicket & Gretel Killeen
- AUDIO So You Want to be a Writer? Australian Writers' Centre.
- Author's View on Book Adapted to Stage.pdf
- AUDIO 2TM Tamworth Radio interviews Hazel about her books in Dolly Parton Imagination Library
'What are you working on now? ' is a common question to authors.
'Hijabi Girl' series linked with Larrikin Puppets &
Adapting Quinn, my asexual celebrant sleuth for screen.
Stay connected with Hazel!
Events & Appearances 2021
Private online mentoring 'Complete Your Book in a Year'
Jan 11th (Tues) 10am U3A Nunawading Summer School 'Non- Boring Writing'
PROV 'Complete Your Book in a Year' starts on first Friday of each month, 10am-1pm. North Melb Archives.
Flexibility to go online if Lockdowns occur.
Book directly firstname.lastname@example.org before first week in January.
Bairnsdale Grammar (Reading Kids for Gippsland author prize visit) Tuesday TBC
Feb 14th Library Lovers' Day
June 4th BRISBANE Kingston Butter Factory Theatre 'Hijabi Girl' private performance.