In 2021 , Hazel will focus on ‘ Writing a Non Boring Family History‘ , ‘ Authorpreneurship;The Business of Creativity‘ and ‘Not Just a Piece of Cake:Being an Author’ & non-boring memoir writing for adults in the ‘Complete Your Book in a Year’ projects. Most festivals will be online due to Pandemic limitations.
Youtube clip Hazel speaking as National Year of Reading Ambassador on the importance of reading
Book Hazel today for your school literacy festival, book week celebrations or library program. Hazel offers a limited number of one hour book consultancy sessions or yearlong mentorships for private writing clients.
Please Note: The Pandemic has meant rescheduling and some online alternatives. Hazel charges the Australian Society of Author rates.
For upcoming workshops, click through to Hazel’s Calendar of Events.
Hazel Edwards: Speaker Topics
These topics can be customised to suit the needs of your audience and event. Please click on the topic for a detailed overview of the presentation.
- Authorpreneurship: The Business of Creativity Session
- Masterclass: Authorpreneurship
- Antarctica: Writer on Ice – Presentations for Schools, Clubs and Conferences
- Writing a Non Boring Family History Workshop
- Author Visits to Schools, Kindergartens and Libraries
- WebChat for Classrooms
- Book Consultancy Session – Guidance, Advice and Suggestions for your Project
- Conference Keynote Addresses and Specialised Presentations
Contact and Bookings
Contact Hazel for more details on speaker topics, bookings and customising a presentation to suit your needs.
Downloadable Hazel bio and hi res author photo for conference organisers under Media Resources.